Vitamin D naturally supports calcium absorption and retention within bones to promote optimal bone health. Vitamin D also supports colon health by promoting healthy cellular function. Vitamin D supplementation may also help support your immune health, musculoskeletal strength, and physical performance.
- Healthy bones: Vitamin D ensures a better and healthier bone structure in our body. Regular intake helps in making the bones stronger and sturdier.
- Weight loss: Obese people under diet showed great improval (improvement?) when supported by vitamin D supplement tablets. It improved their overall body functioning as well as weight loss.
- Strong muscles: Vitamin D tablets help in making your muscles stronger. Muscle weakness can be controlled by regular vitamin D supplements.
- Increased immunity: People who are deficient in vitamin D are at an increased risk of infections, such as rheumatoid arthritis and inflammatory bowel diseases. Regular intake reduces the chances of such occurrence and keeps away many infections.
- Increased Calcium and phosphorus regulation: With increased bone structure and health, vitamin D promotes better calcium and phosphorus absorption. Being important for the healthy working of the body, the absorption of these nutrients are significant.