Terms and Conditions
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
DO NOT USE THIS APP OR SERVICE FOR MENTAL HEALTH EMERGENCIES OR OTHER EMERGENCY MEDICAL CONDITIONS OR NEEDS. IF YOU EXPERIENCE A MENTAL HEALTH EMERGENCY, PLEASE CALL 988 OR IF YOU EXPERIENCE OTHER MEDICAL EMERGENCY, IMMEDIATELY CALL 911.
If you are considering suicide or thinking about taking an action that may cause harm or danger to you or to others, you must immediately call 911. If you are considering suicide, we urge you to call the National Suicide Prevention Hotline at 1-800-273-TALK (8255). ravkooRx also provides a directory of resources for mental health emergencies and other emergent circumstances, and we urge all users experiencing immediate or emergency crises to use these resources.
1. Terms and Conditions.
Please read these Terms and Conditions (“Terms”) carefully before using the https://ravkoorx.com website operated by ravkoo Inc. (“ravkooRx,” “us,” “we,”, or “our”), (all hereinafter collectively, the “Platform”). The Platform and ravkooRx online services, including all underlying prescription services, technology, together, will be referred to as the “Services”). ravkooRx Services allow registered users (“Users”, “you”, “your”) to buy medications by submitting their prescription to the platform via the Services. Your access and use of the Platform, any part thereof, or anything associated therewith, including its content (“Content”), any products or services provided through the Platform or otherwise by ravkooRx, and any affiliated website, owned or operated by ravkooRx (collectively, including the Platform and the Content, the “Service”) are governed by these Terms and Conditions (“Terms and Conditions” or “Agreement”).
We reserve the right to modify these Terms at any time. All changes will be effective immediately upon posting to the Service and, by accessing or using the Service after changes are posted, you agree to those changes. Material changes will be conspicuously posted on the Platform or otherwise communicated to you.
Your relationship with us
We make available to individuals who register as users of the Service (“Users”) certain products and services sold or offered by ravkooRx. Our Service provides access to prescription fulfillment services offered by ravkooRx Pharmacy (the “Pharmacy”). By accepting this Agreement, you acknowledge and agree that any services you receive from the Pharmacy, through the Platform is subject to this Agreement.
We do not control or interfere with the practice of medicine or mental health care by any Provider that prescribe medicine, each of whom is solely responsible for directing the medical care, mental health care, and/or treatment they provide to you. By accepting this Agreement, you acknowledge and agree that ravkooRx is not a healthcare provider and that by using the Service, you are not entering into a doctor-patient or other health care provider-patient relationship with ravkooRx.
2. Notice Regarding Your Financial Responsibility for Services
ravkooRx is not enrolled with, and are not participating providers with, any federal or state healthcare programs (i.e., Medicare, Medicaid) for the provision of any health care or mental health services or medicines and, as such, neither you nor ravkooRx may receive payment from such programs for the services or products provided to you by ravkooRx. By choosing to use the Service, you are specifically choosing to obtain products and services on a cash basis outside of any federal or state healthcare program. Thus, you are solely responsible for the costs of any service or product provided to you.
By agreeing to use the Service, you acknowledge and agree that (1) you are explicitly choosing to obtain products and services on a cash basis outside of any federal or state healthcare program and you have sole financial responsibility for all services or products provided to you by or through the Service, and (2) neither you nor ravkooRx, will submit a claim for reimbursement to any federal or state healthcare program for the costs of the services and products provided to you through the Service.
3. Privacy and Security.
To protect the integrity of our Platform and Services, ravkooRx reserves the right at any time in its sole discretion to block Users from certain IP addresses from accessing our Platform.
4. Rules of Conduct and Account Eligibility.
- provide true, accurate, current, and complete information about yourself as prompted by our Account sign-up form (understanding that during therapy sessions you may use a nickname);
- maintain, and promptly update such Account information, each time you log on, as far as possible to keep it true, accurate, current, and complete. If you provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current, or incomplete, or ravkooRx has reasonable grounds to suspect that such Account information is untrue, inaccurate, not current, or incomplete, ravkooRx reserves the right to transition your treatment to another Provider outside of ravkooRx or take other steps as appropriate;
- certify that you (i) are over the age of eighteen (18), and (ii) physically located or are a resident of the State or Country you have chosen as your current residency when creating your Account; and
- remain responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your Account password and username (if any), and any other security information related to your Account at all times. ravkooRx will not be liable for any loss that you incur as a result of someone else accessing and using your Account, either with or without your knowledge.
- It is a condition of your use of our Platform that you use our Platform only for lawful purposes in accordance with this Agreement, and that you do not:
- Attempt to circumvent and violate the security of our Platform by, including, without limitation:
- accessing content and data that is not intended for you;
- attempting to breach or breaching the security and/or authentication measures, which are not authorized;
- restricting, disrupting or disabling service to users, hosts, servers or networks;
- illicitly reproducing TCP/IP packet header;
- disrupting network services and otherwise disrupting ravkooRx’s ability to monitor our Platform;
- using any robot, spider or other automatic device, process or means to access our Platform for any purpose, including monitoring or copying any of the material on our Platform;
- introducing any viruses, trojan horses, worms, logic bombs or other material that is malicious or technologically harmful; attacking our Platform via a denial-of-service attack, distributed denial-of-service attack, flooding, mailbombing or crashing; or
- otherwise attempting to interfere with the proper working of our Platform.
- access or use for any commercial purposes any part of our Platform or any services or materials available through our Platform;
- directly or indirectly reproduce, compile for an internal database, distribute, modify, create derivative works of, publicly display, publicly perform, republish, download, store or transmit any of the material on our Platform, in any form or medium whatsoever nor delete or alter any copyright, trademark or other proprietary rights or notices from copies of materials from our Services or platform except:
- Your computer and browser may temporarily store or cache copies of materials being accessed and viewed;
- A reasonable number of copies for personal use only may be printed keeping any proprietary notices thereon, which may only be used for non-commercial and lawful personal use and not for further reproduction, publication or distribution of any kind on any medium whatsoever;
- One single User copy may be downloaded with any proprietary notices intact, for your own personal, non-commercial use; and
- In the event that social media are linked to certain content on our Platform, you may take such actions as our Website, App, and such third-party social media platforms permit.
- Use our Services or make User Submissions that:
- Are for any purposes other than logging and submitting your data to and communicating with your Authorized Provider;
- In any manner, violates the terms of service of any third-party website that is linked to our Platform, including but not limited to, any third-party social media website;
- Includes or contains any material that is exploitive, obscene, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, hateful, defamatory, sexually explicit or pornographic, violent, inflammatory or discriminatory based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age or other such legally prohibited ground or be otherwise objectionable, such determination to be made in ravkooRx’s sole discretion;
- Involves stalking, attempting to exploit or harm any individual (including minors) in any way by exposing them to inappropriate content or otherwise or ask for personal information as prohibited under applicable laws, regulations or code;
- Involves, provides or contributes any false, inaccurate or misleading information;
- Includes sending, knowingly receiving, uploading, downloading, using or reusing any material that does not comply with these Terms and Conditions;
- Impersonates or attempts to impersonate ravkooRx, an Authorized Provider, another User or any other person or entity (including, without limitation, by using email addresses or screen names associated with any of the foregoing);
- Transmits, or procures the sending of, any advertisements or promotions without our prior written consent, sales or encourage any other commercial activities, including, without limitation, any “spam”, “junk mail”, “chain letter”, contests, sweepstakes and other sales promotions, barter or advertising or any other similar solicitation;
- Encourages any other conduct that restricts or inhibits anyone’s use or enjoyment of our Platform, or which, as determined by us, may harm ravkooRx or Users of our Platform, or may expose ravkooRx or other Users to liability;
- Causes annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety or be likely to upset, embarrass or alarm any other person;
- Promotes any illegal activity, or advocates, promotes or assists any unlawful act; or
- Gives the impression that you originate from or are endorsed by us or any other person or entity, if this is not the case.
- Attempt to circumvent and violate the security of our Platform by, including, without limitation:
5. Subscription Products and Services
- Certain products and services available for purchase through the Service require that you purchase the product and/or service on an automatically renewing subscription basis. For subscription-based products and services, your payment device will be automatically charged at regular intervals as described for that product or service during the checkout process until you cancel your subscription. ravkooRx may, but is not required to, perform outreach to you from time to time via the Service to request updates to your information and to facilitate ongoing subscriptions. You may cancel a subscription at any time up to forty-eight (48) hours before the applicable renewal processing date of your subscription through the Service, by emailing support@ravkooRx.com directly requesting a cancellation, or by calling (863) 875-5700 to cancel. Cancellation will take effect at the end of the current subscription period. We do not offer refunds for partially used subscription periods.
- In order to simplify the user experience through the Service, you will only see and be required to pay a single “total” subscription price. However, if a subscription product you purchase includes a prescription product that you fill through one the Pharmacy, then the total price you pay includes the amounts charged for use of the Service, as well as amounts charged by the Pharmacy for the prescription product, as applicable, which amounts are collected and paid to the Pharmacy.
Certain products available through the Platform require a valid prescription by a licensed healthcare provider. You will not be able to obtain a prescription product unless you have a written prescription from an authorized provider.
Certain prescriptions can be filled through the Pharmacy by using the Platform (or you may fill the prescription at any pharmacy of your choice as prompted during your use of the Service or emailing support@ravkooRx.com. Prescriptions fulfilled by the Pharmacy do not use child-resistant packaging and prescription products will not be dispensed in child-resistant containers.
Some prescriptions are not available through the Pharmacy or must be filled by a local pharmacy of your choice as prompted during your use of the Service, including prescriptions used for many common primary care conditions.
If you decide to fill a prescription through our Pharmacy, the prescription product is shipped to you by us and the costs associated with the prescription are included in the total charged to you by the Service as described in this section 5. If you fill a prescription with a pharmacy other than ravkooRx, the Service will send the prescription to your selected pharmacy, but you will be responsible for picking up or otherwise obtaining the prescription product and paying the pharmacy directly for the cost of the prescription product.
Prescription products available through the Platform are “Third-Party Goods and Services” as described in the Third-Party Goods and Services section of this Agreement.
6. Purchase and Payment Information.
If you booked an appointment through ravkooRx, you would have twenty-four (24) hours before the appointment in which to cancel the appointment and receive a full refund. Cancellations less than twenty-four (24) hours before appointments will not result in a refund, but may be applied towards a rescheduled appointment.
7. Intellectual Property Rights and Ownership.
The ravkooRx Website, and the information they contain are the property of ravkooRx or its licensors and are protected from unauthorized copying and dissemination by copyright law, trademark law, patent law, industrial design law, and other intellectual property laws. Subject to these Terms, ravkooRx grants to you a revocable, non-transferable, non-exclusive license to download, install, and use one copy of our Platform on a mobile device or other supported device that you own or control for your personal, non-commercial use (the “License”). The Platform is hereby licensed to you and not sold. Source code as well as any other information pertaining to the logic, design, or structure of the ravkooRx Services and Platform, including the object or executable code form thereof, is specifically excluded from the License granted hereunder.
Title to our Platform, and all documentation and material whatsoever related thereto, shall at all times remain with ravkooRx, and all intellectual property rights of whatever nature with respect thereto shall be and remain the exclusive property of ravkooRx. Nothing these Terms gives you a right to use ravkooRx’s names, trademarks, logos, domain names, or other distinctive brand features without prior written consent from ravkooRx. Any future release, update, or other addition to functionality of our Website or App shall be subject to the Agreement. Use of any such property, except as expressly authorized, shall constitute an infringement or violation of the rights of the property owner and may be a violation of federal or other laws and could subject the infringer to legal action.
8. Third-Party Content.
The Platform may contain other content, products or services which are offered or provided by third parties (“Third-Party Content”), links to Third-Party Content (including but not limited to links to other websites) or advertisements which are related to Third-Party Content. We have no responsibility for the creation of any such Third-Party Content, including (but not limited to) any related products, practices, terms or policies, and we will not be liable for any damage or loss caused by any Third-Party Content.
9. Third-Party Goods and Services.
Your use of any Third-Party Goods and any interactions with Third-Parties, including payment and delivery of goods or services, and any other terms, conditions, warranties or representations associated with such use or interactions, are solely between you and such Third-Parties. You should make whatever investigation you feel necessary or appropriate before proceeding with any online or offline transaction involving Third-Parties or any Third-Party Goods and Services. You are solely responsible for, and shall exercise caution, discretion, common sense and judgment in, using the Service and disclosing personal information.
You agree that ravkooRx shall not be responsible or liable for any loss or damage of any sort incurred as the result of your use of the Service, including any Third-Party Goods and Services or your interactions with any Third-Parties. In the event of any dispute between you and any Third-Party, any other User or any other entity or individual, you understand and agree that ravkooRx is under no obligation to become involved in such dispute, and you hereby release and indemnify ravkooRx Inc., and their respective corporate parents, subsidiaries, and affiliates, and all of their respective contractors, directors, officers, employees, representatives, proprietors, partners, shareholders, servants, principals, agents, predecessors, successors, assigns, accountants, and attorneys (collectively, “ravkooRx Parties”) from any and all claims, demands and/or damages (actual or consequential) of every kind or nature, known or unknown, suspected and unsuspected, disclosed or undisclosed, arising out of or in any way related to such disputes or the Service or the features and services therein. IF YOU ARE A CALIFORNIA RESIDENT, YOU WAIVE CALIFORNIA CIVIL CODE SECTION 1542, WHICH STATES: “A GENERAL RELEASE DOES NOT EXTEND TO CLAIMS THAT THE CREDITOR OR RELEASING PARTY DOES NOT KNOW OR SUSPECT TO EXIST IN HIS OR HER FAVOR AT THE TIME OF EXECUTING THE RELEASE AND THAT, IF KNOWN BY HIM OR HER, WOULD HAVE MATERIALLY AFFECTED HIS OR HER SETTLEMENT WITH THE DEBTOR OR RELEASED PARTY.”
Certain of ravkooRxs’ shareholders, directors, officers, employees, contractors or agents (collectively, “ravkooRxs’ Owners and Personnel”) may have a financial interest in one or more Third-Parties and may profit from your use of the Third-Parties and/or the sale of Third-Party Goods and Services to you.
OUR WEBSITE AND APP ARE PROVIDED “AS IS”. WHILE RAVKOORX ENDEAVORS TO PROVIDE ACCURATE, CURRENT AND TIMELY INFORMATION, RAVKOORX MAKES NO REPRESENTATION, WARRANTIES OR COVENANTS OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, STATUTORY OR OTHERWISE, REGARDING OUR WEBSITE INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, NO REPRESENTATION, WARRANTY OR COVENANT THAT: (I) OUR WEBSITE AND THEIR CONTENTS WILL BE ACCURATE, COMPLETE, CURRENT, RELIABLE, TIMELY, OF MERCHANTABLE QUALITY OR SUITABLE FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE; (II) THE OPERATION OF OUR WEBSITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR FREE; (III) OUR WEBSITE SHALL PROCESS DATE AND TIME-RELATED DATA WITHOUT CAUSING ANY PROCESSING INTERRUPTIONS, ABNORMAL TERMINATION OR WITHOUT PROCESSING OR MANIPULATING ANY TIME-RELATED DATA; (IV) OUR APP WILL NOT DISAPPEAR OR BE ERASED FROM YOUR DEVICE; (V) OUR WEBSITE WILL BE FREE FROM MATERIAL DEFECTS OR THAT DEFECTS OR ERRORS, WHETHER HUMAN OR COMPUTER ERRORS, IN OUR WEBSITE WILL BE CORRECTED; (VI) OUR WEBSITE WILL BE FREE FROM VIRUSES OR HARMFUL COMPONENTS THAT MAY DAMAGE OR INFECT YOUR DEVICE OR OTHER PROPERTY; OR THAT (VII) COMMUNICATIONS TO OR FROM OUR WEBSITE WILL BE SECURE AND/OR NOT INTERRUPTED.
YOU AGREE THAT YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR MAINTAINING THE CONFIDENTIALITY OF YOUR PASSWORD AND ANY OTHER SECURITY INFORMATION RELATED TO YOUR USE OF THE PLATFORM. YOU AGREE TO NOTIFY RAVKOORX IMMEDIATELY OF ANY UNAUTHORIZED USE OF YOUR USERNAME OR PASSWORD.
11. Limitation of Liability.
IN NO EVENT SHALL RAVKOORX OR ITS AFFILIATES, SUBSIDIARIES, AGENTS, INDEPENDENT CONTRACTORS, SHAREHOLDERS, DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES OR THEIR RESPECTIVE SUCCESSORS AND ASSIGNS BE LIABLE FOR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, EXEMPLARY, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, ANY LOSS OR DAMAGES IN THE NATURE OF OR RELATING TO MEDICAL OR PERSONAL INJURY; WRONGFUL DEATH; INACCURATE INFORMATION; LOST BUSINESS; OR ANY OTHER LOSS INCURRED IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR OR YOUR AUTHORIZED PROVIDER’S USE, MISUSE OR RELIANCE UPON OUR WEBSITE; YOUR OR YOUR AUTHORIZED PROVIDER’S INABILITY TO USE OUR WEBSITE; THE ACTS, OMISSIONS, CONDUCT, CONTENT PROVIDED BY OR STATEMENTS AND OPINIONS EXPRESSED BY ANY THIRD-PARTY; OR THE HEALTH CARE YOU RECEIVE, REGARDLESS OF THE CAUSE AND WHETHER ARISING IN CONTRACT (INCLUDING FUNDAMENTAL BREACH), TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), OR OTHERWISE. THE FOREGOING LIMITATION SHALL APPLY EVEN IF RAVKOORX OR ITS AFFILIATES, SUBSIDIARIES, AGENTS, INDEPENDENT CONTRACTORS, SHAREHOLDERS, DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, OR EMPLOYEES KNEW OF OR OUGHT TO HAVE KNOWN OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PROVIDED BY LAW, RAVKOORX WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE CAUSED BY DENIAL-OF-SERVICE ATTACK, DISTRIBUTED DENIAL-OF-SERVICE ATTACK, OVERLOADING, FLOODING, MAILBOMBING OR CRASHING, VIRUSES, TROJAN HORSES, WORMS, LOGIC BOMBS, OR OTHER TECHNOLOGICALLY HARMFUL MATERIAL THAT MAY INFECT YOUR COMPUTER EQUIPMENT, COMPUTER PROGRAMS, DATA, OR OTHER PROPRIETARY MATERIAL DUE TO YOUR USE OF OUR WEBSITE OR TO YOUR DOWNLOADING OF ANY MATERIAL POSTED THEREON OR ON ANY WEBSITE LINKED TO OUR WEBSITE.
YOU UNDERSTAND, AGREE AND ACKNOWLEDGE THAT OUR AGGREGATE LIABILITY FOR DAMAGES ARISING WITH RESPECT TO THIS AGREEMENT AND ANY AND ALL USE OF THE PLATFORM WILL NOT EXCEED THE TOTAL AMOUNT OF MONEY PAID BY YOU OR ON YOUR BEHALF THROUGH THE PLATFORM IN THE 12 MONTHS PERIOD PRIOR TO THE DATE OF THE CLAIM.
If the applicable law does not allow the limitation of liability as set forth above, the limitation will be deemed modified solely to the extent necessary to comply with applicable law.
This section (Limitation of Liability) shall survive the termination or expiration of this Agreement.
YOU AGREE TO INDEMNIFY, DEFEND, AND HOLD HARMLESS RAVKOORX AND ITS AFFILIATES, SUBSIDIARIES, AGENTS, INDEPENDENT CONTRACTORS, SHAREHOLDERS, DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AND THEIR RESPECTIVE SUCCESSORS AND ASSIGNS FROM AND AGAINST ANY AND ALL CLAIMS, ACTIONS, DEMANDS, LIABILITIES, COSTS, OR EXPENSES WHATSOEVER, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, LEGAL FEES AND DISBURSEMENTS, RESULTING DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY FROM: (I) YOUR BREACH OF ANY OF THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS; (II) YOUR USE, OR MISUSE OF, OR RELIANCE UPON, OR INABILITY TO ACCESS OR USE OUR WEBSITE; (III) YOUR USE OR ACCESS OF ANY LINKED WEBSITES, SUCH AS THIRD-PARTY WEBSITES; (IV) ANY USER SUBMISSIONS, CONTENT, MATERIALS, POSTING OR INFORMATION ON OUR WEBSITE (V) UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR ALTERATION OF YOUR ACCOUNT, LOGIN CREDENTIALS, TRANSMISSIONS OR DATA; (VI) STATEMENTS OR CONDUCT OF ANY THIRD-PARTY; (VII) CHANGES TO OUR WEBSITE; OR (VIII) OUTCOMES IN YOUR TREATMENT.
This section (Indemnification) shall survive the termination or expiration of this Agreement.
12. Modifications to our Website.
ravkooRx reserves the right at any time, and from time to time, to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, our Platform or any part thereof, with or without notice to you. ravkooRx shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modifications, suspension or discontinuance of our Platform or any part thereof. If ravkooRx becomes involved in a merger, acquisition, or a sale of some or all of its assets, ravkooRx reserves the right to re-brand or relocate its services.
13. Notice to California Residents.
The Board of Behavioral Sciences receives and responds to complaints regarding services provided within the scope of practice of (marriage and family therapists, clinical social workers, or professional clinical counselors). You may contact the board online at www.bbs.ca.gov, or by calling (916) 574-7830.
ravkooRx reserves the right, in its sole and absolute discretion, to determine your eligibility for any promotional offer pursuant to the applicable Promotional Terms. ravkooRx reserves the right to change, amend and alter then-current promotional offers or Promotional Terms as well as institute new promotional offers in its sole and absolute discretion. ravkooRx does not guarantee that any promotional offers are or will be available to you at all, or in connection with any services desired by you.
The prices and availability of products and services made available on the Service may change at any time without notice to you. Prices remain valid while they are listed and offered on the Service. Prices will be as posted on the Service as of the date and time of your order, as applicable. Availability of products and services may be limited, and products may not be available for immediate delivery. Some products and services may not be available in certain areas.
14. Contact Us
If you have any questions about these Terms or the Service, please contact ravkoo Inc. at:
5908 Breckenridge Pkwy
Tampa, FL 33610
Email Address: support@ravkooRx.com
Phone: (863) 875-5700